Monday, June 9, 2014

Clothing Haul

I know it's been awhile since I've last posted I've just been pretty busy lately with work & school. I'm trying to get into a rhythm..one day lol. I wanted to share with you guys a mini haul that wasn't supposed to happen but did anyway after class...


Cardigans are a big must have for the summer so I had to grab this cute black and white print. It'll pretty much match with everything. Got this at H&M.

This one was pretty cheap only $10 from H&M as well. Can't go wrong with this plain baby right here!

Love love love stripes & crops! Another fave only $8 from H&M 

I always wear necklaces esp the gold ones & this is a great price! H&M too

Shorts, shorts, and more shorts! Again H&M. I love printed shorts to match with a basic top this'll give me some color for summer! $18

More shorts! Got this in black to match it with cute colorful tops its from Forever21 and it was $16 I believe.

Hope that excited yall a little for the summer I'll post some outfits up with these pieces soon. Until next time! 

xoxo,

Elena


No comments:

Post a Comment