Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Let's Go Shoppinggg!








I was off for today so my sister and I decided to do a little shopping in Downtown City Place since we hardly ever go there. 

What I'm wearing:
Dress & Bag: H&M / Shoes, Sunglasses & Earrings: Forever21 / Ring: Vintage / Hair: Braidout

How cute is my little sister Eliza btw?? We wore matching shoes today lol
Dress: H&M / Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe / Shoes, Headband & Earrings: Forever 21 



We hit up H&M and Sephora, found some really cute staple pieces. I've been into buying those lately cause it gives me more outfit options so I can wear stuff more that once.
I bought Luster Matte Long-Wear in Magenta Luster & Sephora's Instant Moisture kit on sale for $10! ( I'll try to leave you guys a nice review about whether I like these two products) 
 review)

That soup & salad.. idk what they put in it but DELICIOUS! Peep Eliza in the background grubbin' haha!

For lunch we went to Saito's Japanese Steakhouse. I had Hibachi Salmon w/ Sweet Tea, my sister had Hibachi Shrimp & Chicken and can I just say it was AMAZINGGGGGG!!! I just love, love sea-food & the Salmon came out perf. Would definitely recommend if you've never been :)

I never really noticed how fun Downtown City Place could be but it was!

xoxo,
Elena


No comments:

Post a Comment